Applications being accepted for Dining Services Workers. For more information, please contact Dawn Mosey at 616-997-3663.
Pack It Up Meal Program
https://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/schoolnutrition/ - Search for summer food sites
Breakfast and lunch are free for all students this year. Milk cartons are included with each meal. If a student chooses to not take a free meal and only wants milk, the cost will be .50 per carton.
$0.00 Elementary Breakfast
$0.00 Elementary Lunch
$0.00 Secondary Breakfast
$0.00 Secondary Lunch
To deposit funds into your student(s) lunch account(s) use, your Family Portal account. There is a $2.65 per transaction fee. A second option would be to send a check made out to C.A.P.S. or cash, with your student(s) and deliver it to the food service dept. in your building or the school office. Any questions about food service payments should be directed to Dawn Mosey at 997-3663 or Lisa Adams at 997-3205.
Both Chartwells and Coopersville Area Public Schools are dedicated to providing quality nutritious meals that students will enjoy and choose to eat. We hope you will encourage your students to try new fruits and vegetables and that you will join us for a meal at school to see the changes for yourself. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Dawn Mosey, Food Service Director, at 997-3663.
Snow Day Policy: When school is canceled due to inclement weather, the meal that was scheduled to be served on the inclement weather day will be served on the return day of school. Example: Tuesday is an inclement weather day. Tuesday's menu will be served on Wednesday, the return day.
Breakfast is offered in all buildings. It includes a main entree, juice/fruit, and milk.
One hot entree is offered daily at the elementary schools. A variety of cold breakfast options including yogurt, cold cereal, cheese sticks, hard boiled eggs, muffins, cereal bars and more are also offered every day. White milk (fat free or 1%) is offered for elementary breakfast.
Secondary students are offered variety of main entrees along with juice, milk (fat free or 1% white and fat free chocolate), and a la carte items.
Elementary Breakfast Price: $0.00
Secondary Breakfast Price: $0.00
- West Early Childhood Center: one hot entree choice with a hot vegetable
- East Elementary: two entree choices with a hot vegetable
- South Elementary: three entree choices with a hot vegetable
Additionally, all elementary schools have a fruit and vegetable bar for the school lunch children to enjoy daily.
Elementary Lunch: $0.00
Secondary Lunch: $0.00
Middle School and High School students can choose from a wide range of entrees each day including:
- Create - come try some of our hearty homemade comfort meals in a portable bowl
- Sono- High School and Middle School now offer a new and improved Mexican Line. Available daily on this line made to order; beef, bean, or chicken tacos, taco salads, nachos, burritos, and enchiladas
- Grilled-Fast-casual station to grab your favorite grilled sandwich and finger food
- 2 Mato-Come try some of our amazing pasta's and pizza's (Classic cheese pizza made with reduced fat cheese on a fresh baked whole grain crust and specialty pizzas which are fresh baked daily)
- So Deli- Sandwiches and Salads Made to order with freshly baked breads and sliced meat choices with all your favorite toppings
- Grab and Go -fresh and fast food options
- Extra Extra - No one leaves our cafe hungry with our fresh fruit and vegetable bar (cold fruit and vegetable bar offered daily - featuring fresh seasonal produce including local items - available daily)
Staff Lunch Order Form
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement:
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.